Re: [Orgmode] Error when running org-babel-execute-buffer -- Wrong type

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Error when running org-babel-execute-buffer -- Wrong type argument: consp, nil
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:07:28 -0700

Thanks for doing most of the debugging on this.

After much banging of my head, I stumbled onto this very nice page of
common problems with compiled Macros in Emacs Lisp [1], it looks like
this sort of thing has happened before. :)

I realized I was guilty of one of the macro sins specified above, and
after rectifying that design flaw I believe (at least for my simple test
case) this error should be fixed.  Please let me know if you continue to
run into this problem with the byte-compiled version of this macro.

Best -- Eric