[Orgmode] How to use variable in org publish function

From: Chao LU
Subject: [Orgmode] How to use variable in org publish function
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 01:54:42 -0500

Dear all,

I'm trying to define a variable, to let org-mode know different path to use when I'm under different system (Windows or Mac), but got trouble to get it work. Here is the Code:

----
(defconst lch-win32-p (eq system-type 'windows-nt) "Are we on Windows?")
(defconst lch-mac-p (eq system-type 'darwin) "Are we on Mac")
(if lch-mac-p (defvar org-source-dir "~/Dropbox/org/org" "org source dir"))    ;For under windows, it should be My Dropbox...
(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(
    ("org-notes"
     :base-directory org-source-dir)))
----

Apparently, this doesn't work, since the variable org-source-dir will not be evaluated inside the quote, but I really didn't find out how to make it evaled... Does anyone has any hints?

Thanks a lot.

Chao