[Orgmode] Re: Configuration query

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Configuration query
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:42:52 +0100

Hi Thomas,

"Thomas S. Dye" wrote:
> Aloha Séb and Jörg,
>
> Thanks for these suggestions. I was hoping for something a bit more
> fine-grained, so that only the settings that were changed in the file were
> reset, and the values they were reset to were the ones they had, rather than
> the ones in .emacs. It appears there is no standard way to do this, which
> helps me on my way.

Just the necessary values?  Waouwww... Not easy, I guess. What you want, then,
is some sort of rollback to a previous state of multiple different values.

Just another idea launched in the air (never used that): wouldn't there be
something to look at in the direction of Emacs sessions?  Can we save
sessions, and come back to a previously saved one?  If yes, that could be the
way to go...

Best regards,
  Seb

--