[Orgmode] Inserting text into the <head> part of an HTML document?

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: [Orgmode] Inserting text into the <head> part of an HTML document?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:06:11 +0000

I'm using org-mode to export an html file of my org file.  I'd like to
add the following line to the <head>  ... </head> section of the
document:

#+HTML: <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />

[This line tells search indexes not to index the file.
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=93710
]

but the HTML directive puts it in the body, rather than the head.
Any ideas how I'd get it into the head?  I tried +HTML_HEADER as an
analogy to LATEX_HEADER, but that doesn't seem to be defined.

Thanks, Stephen

org-version
"7.02trans"