[Orgmode] Re: Couple more videos of Org-mode clone in Vim

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Couple more videos of Org-mode clone in Vim
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:24:53 +0100

Hi Herbert,

Herbert Sitz wrote:
> For anybody interested I've posted a couple more videos of features in the
> would-be Org-mode clone.  First is showing basics of sparse-tree-search:
> http://vimeo.com/16646716
>
> And second is on tags:
> http://vimeo.com/16650450
>
> I'll try to put something together showing the agenda date views and custom
> searches, which is what I've spent vast majority of time on. . . .

Go on with your Org clone work. It really will ease my job of trying to impose
it to my (Vim/Emacs) colleagues...

Plus, you bring new nice ideas on the scene, such as:

- number of lines instead of `...'

- tags on the next line, in physically saved file (no change,
  presentation-wise)

Excellent work, really!!!

Best regards,
  Seb