[Orgmode] Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: [Orgmode] Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:21:02 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Org to manage a project.

I need to output a tasks list for every of my colleagues, person per person.

I'm currently using tags to assing people to tasks (even if I'm not completely
convinced that this is the right way to go).

What I would like is to generate a dynamic block for each person with all
tasks assigned to that person. This means, list all headings with a given tag.

Could someone tell me how to do that?

I tried using Babel to output a custom report where I will be able to (not yet
done) easily filter by tag.

But I'm already blocked with such a code:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results output
(with-output-to-string
  (org-agenda nil "a"))
#+end_src

It does not produce any output. Any idea?

Thanks,
Francesco