[Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Need for an extra literal block construct

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Need for an extra literal block construct
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:22:24 +0100

Hi Dan,

Dan Davison wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>
> writes:
>> Dan Davison wrote:
>>> In addition to the Org example, would you mind supplying a concise,
>>> explicit statement of what the putative bug is? With just the Org example
>>> on its own, the bug is implicit and I at least feel that I'm having to
>>> work hard to get there!
>
> What I was trying to say is that with bug reports it is helpful if the first
> one or two sentences of the email are a precise and brief statement of what
> is going wrong. Then the reader can decide if she wants to continue to the
> more detailed and discursive material.

OK. I didn't catch your paragraph. I will do add an abstract next time. I've
been so focused on trying to give out everything in order not to make one
loose his time by being complete, with examples just to evaluate to see the
problem, that I may overflow the boxes.

* TODO Sum up the problem in a couple of lines
  SCHEDULED: <Next time>

Thanks.

Best regards,
  Seb