[Orgmode] org-indent mode not indenting free text?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: [Orgmode] org-indent mode not indenting free text?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:47:53 -0600

Hello,

I just pulled the latest org from git, and org-indent
mode does not seem to be fully working anymore.

I still see the additional stars added to headlines, and
they are shadowed properly.  But the free text lines under
each headline are not shown indented as they previously
were.

I cannot be sure when this change happened, but I think
within the last week or so.  Can anyone else reproduce
this?

It wasn't clear from looking at the git logs for
org-indent.el that anything has recently changed that
would affect this, so I'm currently stumped.

--Erik