[Orgmode] Re: org-column face being changed somewhere...

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-column face being changed somewhere...
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:06:33 +0100

Hi Eric,

Eric S Fraga wrote:
> The curious bit is that customize-face tells me that this face has been
> "changed outside customize" and yet I do not change this face *anywhere*
> that I can see (having grepped to my heart's content...).
>
> If I do use customize to set the height to 120, everything looks just
> fine but I would rather not do this as I would like all faces to follow
> whatever customisation I do for the default face (especially as I use a
> different default for different computers, such as laptop versus
> desktop, but I have almost all other configurations shared between
> them).

What I can tell you is that customizing that particular face is a "nightmarre"
(I'm exagerating!!) for me as well. I think I've customized *in my
color-theme* all Org faces, but I often (if not always) have problems with the
relative size of the different lines in column view (in particular, the one
with the column titles)... moreover because I have different heights set for
level 1, 2, 3 and 4 headings.

I'd like all of these fonts to be of the same height when switching to col
view. Not the case, but set aside for now...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban