Re: [Orgmode] Re: repo.or.cz down

From: tycho garen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: repo.or.cz down
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:07:47 -0500

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 02:48:38PM +0000, Seweryn Kokot wrote:
> It seems that the server http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git was up just for a
> moment since I managed to pull the latest org-mode version, now it's down
> again.

The server didn't come back as promptly as we would have liked after a
networking issue, and pasky disabled Apache for a while things
stabilized. Everything should be working at this point. I'd poke a bit
further, but I'm on a train at the moment, and my connection
is... somewhat lackluster.

Sorry about that.

Cheers,
sam