[Orgmode] Re: Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Project management > Dynamic block per tag + [Babel]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:40:42 +0100

Francesco Pizzolante
<address@hidden> writes:

> I'm using Org to manage a project.
>
> I need to output a tasks list for every of my colleagues, person per person.
>
> I'm currently using tags to assing people to tasks (even if I'm not completely
> convinced that this is the right way to go).

Babel is of course one way to do this. Another way would be to export
your org file to taskjuggler[1] and define a resourcereport[2] which
shows you all the resources and their tasks. The tutorial has an
example screen shot where you see a resource report[3].

Hope that helps
Christian

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-taskjuggler.php