Re: [Orgmode] Generated images in buffer

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Generated images in buffer
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 02:34:56 -0500

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Dov Grobgeld <address@hidden> wrote:
> The same idea could be used for any system generating images, e.g. LaTeX
> formulas, asymptote, a python script using cairo, etc.

I think evaluating Babel code blocks can insert output into your org-file.

Also, I regularly use =C-c C-x C-l= to display rendered LaTeX
equations in-buffer. That keystroke only displays the current
subtree's equations. With a prefix, it will generate previews for the
entire document.

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/