Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-indent, org-inlinetask: patches on github

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-indent, org-inlinetask: patches on github
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:16:12 -0500

> I'm still all ears for a very generic default template for LaTeX,
> DocBook and ASCII (and not as ugly as those I provided).

I'm not familiar enough with LaTeX to write a template. The only
changes I would like to see are the TODO keyword highlighted in red,
the remainder of the heading set in a normal size font, and perhaps a
frame box around the todo item.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/