Re: [Orgmode] Creating files for a Kindle

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Creating files for a Kindle
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:42:01 +0000

Mark

The cost is nothing if you send it via email to your @free.kindle.com
address. This is different from whispernet (which uses 3g, correct?).
Perhaps you would need to turn off the 3g option?  I don't know because
I have the Kindle without 3g.

 It seems you are correct, I am still wading through the instructions.

I haven't tried it with graphics at all, so I can't say. Perhaps someone
has experimented?

If there are no costs inolved this could still be a quick and easy way of keeping text only/tables up to date on the Kindle, even if it doesn't do graphics. A lot of what I want regularly updated will be text.

Thanks,

Graham