Re: [Orgmode] Re: [patch] LaTeX export of lists

From: Sébastien Mengin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [patch] LaTeX export of lists
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:42:01 +0100

Le dim. 28/11/10 (10:15:34 +0100), Nicolas Goaziou a écrit :

> > This works perfectly for me. Thanks!
>
> It is available on master branch now.
>
> Thanks for pointing out this little annoyance.

Sorry I come too late but I would not like this kind of "annoyance"
avoided ;)

In Thomas' case, it is perfectly understandable, true.

But in general, I find it a lot better to leave a blank line between the
end of a list and the following paragraph in the LaTeX code -- easier to
read, I think.

Can your patch be set as an option or so, instead of the default
behaviour?

Thanks anyway,

--
Sébastien Mengin