Re: [Orgmode] Problem with tables

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with tables
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:05:31 +0100

On Nov 29, 2010, at 6:22 PM, Gaspaio wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply,
but it doesn't work either, "M-x table-delete-row" from inside the table still outputs the Table not found error. What's weird is that other commands seems to work, like tabbing from cell to cell, etc.

Org mode supports two kinds of tables.

It has its own, built-in version.  And you can have tables made with
the table.el package.  Any commands starting with table- can deal
only with the table.el stuff.

- Carsten