Re: [Orgmode] Creating files for a Kindle

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Creating files for a Kindle
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:33:06 -0800

On 11/27/2010 2:03 PM, Alan L Tyree wrote:
I have used org to create ePub format by exporting to xhtml then using
Sigil to complete the task. I would then use Calibre to convert from
ePub to Kindle format.

There are lots of instructions on the Web for building ePub directly
from the xhtml file if you don't want to install Sigil, but I have
found Sigil to be an easy to use program for making the ePub.

HTH,
Alan

I have used Calibre to convert directly from HTML to ePub.  What
advantage is there in using Sigil first?

Mark