[Orgmode] How to get htmlize.el work for project publishing in Emacs org

From: dofine
Subject: [Orgmode] How to get htmlize.el work for project publishing in Emacs org-mode
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:18:42 +0800

Hello Emacsers,

 I'm an Emacs newbie , and I want to publish a project in Emacs
org-mode, which contains several .html files.
There are some python code examples in them that I wanna highlight.
 But htmlize.el won't do that for me. Strangely, when exporting single
.html file (using C-c C-e h), the code examples are highlighted .
 So how could I get htmlize.el work for project publishing?

Thank you all.

Best wishes,
dofine

--