[Orgmode] MobileOrg - why does mobileorg not show all nodes?

From: Urs Rau (UK)
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg - why does mobileorg not show all nodes?
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:47:03 +0000

Richard,

I played some more with my files (which you should have a copy of) and found
that because I have an initial "config" node starting with "**" in all of my
org files, followed by the "main" node(s) all with a higher "*" level, the
iPhone GUI only showed me the first "config" node and nothing else. No "Notes"
, and no "subject 1" or "subject 2" lower parts. Is this a bug or a feature of
MobileOrg on the iPhone?

Having the "config" node in a lower heading level first, I can have that one,
not important, node showing collapsed at beginning of file but have the rest of
the org file showing in OVERVIEW.

notes.org:
** my org file config
* Notes
** subject 1
** subject 2

Do I have to move the file specific "config" section to the same level as the
rest of the main nodes?

Thanks.

Regards

--