Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode Code Blocks Manuscript: Request For Comments

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode Code Blocks Manuscript: Request For Comments
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 12:26:05 +0000

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Dec 2, 2010, at 1:13 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

[...]

>> and each is nicely self-contained.  I am a little surprised at the
>> choice of journal, mind you...
[...]

> Would you recommend publishing someplace else?  We hoped list members
> would have opinions on this and welcome comments and suggestions.
>
> All the best,
> Tom

This is a little outside my field, even though I'm a computer scientist.
I work at the interface between computing and industrial engineering...

I was surprised at your choice simply because there appears to be
nothing relevant to statistics about what you have written.  A more
broad computer science journal may make sense, such as "Programming and
Computer Software" from Springer or maybe the "IEEE Transactions on
Software Engineering?"  But I really don't know which are the best
journals for something like this.

Hopefully somebody else from the list will have a better idea!

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.3.164.gcfd7)