Re: [Orgmode] Shared subtrees?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Shared subtrees?
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:43:17 -0700

Perhaps you can provide examples?  I am not sure if you are referring
to virtual nodes (virtual regions do not exist in current Emacs,
although it would be good; kludges might be possible with e.g.
overlays but are not ideal), graph theoretic structures (ID markers
implement this in a general way), including text in export (we've
discussed it but not come up with a general solution yet), or
something else.

Org has a philosophy of not duplicating ever.

I have unpublished notes on some of these topics.

Samuel