Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Code Blocks Manuscript: Request For Comments

From: Sunny Srivastava
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Code Blocks Manuscript: Request For Comments
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 19:13:38 -0500

Hello Chuck:

Your idea is very interesting. I am curious to make use of your ideas. If it is not too much trouble, can you please share an example org file that you use for package development? I completely understand if you can't share the file.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
S.