[Orgmode] Latex preview - working directory

From: Maximilian Matthé
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex preview - working directory
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:26:47 +0100

Hi guys,

I just wanted to try out the latex snippet preview. There is a problem
with that since I have in my org-document the following preamble:

#+LATEX_HEADER: \input{../vlstyle}

which refers to a .tex-file relative to the location of my document. The
file contains some definitions for math. symbols I need in many
documents, so I extracted them into an external file.

Since the preview-snippets are compiled in /tmp/ Latex cannot find the
vlstyle.tex and the compilation fails.

Is there another way to get previews except specifying an absolute path
to the vlstyle.tex? Maybe sth. with org-babel? But it shouldn't be too
long since I would have to add that to every new document I write.

Regards, Max