[Orgmode] Another LaTeX export corner case...

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: [Orgmode] Another LaTeX export corner case...
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 23:32:43 -0800

This evening, I noticed that the footnote syntax breaks if you use LaTeX
commands with an optional argument inside a footnote, e.g.:

* Some headline
Blah blah blah blah[fn:: This enlightened message brought to you by
\cite[p. 100]{SomeBibKey}]

The internal square brackets in the \cite command cause the whole
footnote to be escaped/exported literally (i.e., "[fn:: ..." appears in
the text of the document).

Is this a bug, or something that I must learn an Org incantation to work
around?

Thanks!
Richard