[Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android v0.4.8

From: C64 Whiz
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android v0.4.8
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:43:48 -0800

Hello,

My Droid1 just got updated with Android v2.2.1 (FRG83D) and thought I'd give WebDav sync'ing over SSL another try.  This time the error I get is "File https:/......../index.org was not found".  Which is weird in itself as my web browser finds it fine.

Next, I was informed of an upgrade for MobileOrg 0.4.8 so I upgraded.  Went into MobileOrg and got a Java null pointer exception...multiple times...in a row.  When I finally "closed" the error dialogs, my org data was gone.

Next, I uninstalled the app and re-installed fresh.  Attempted a WebDav SSL Sync and got the same "file https:..... was not found" error.  However, when I quit and go back into the application there was no more Java null pointer exception.

Next, I reset my sync settings to the files on my SDCard and my data came back (though there were still parsing errors).

So, it seems SSL syncing still isn't working but I'm not sure if its MobileOrg or still Android.  Anyone have other/similar experiences?

--C64Whiz

P.S. FWIW, I tried downloading a file from my SSL server (unknown SSL Cert signer) and downloading *still* doesn't work.  So above is probably just still an Android issue.