Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Code Blocks Manuscript: Request For Comments

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Code Blocks Manuscript: Request For Comments
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:20:48 -0800

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

Aloha Chuck,
On Dec 6, 2010, at 6:48 PM, Charles C. Berry wrote:

[stuff deleted]

Thanks for sharing this. It looks useful. Would you consider putting it on Worg with the other babel source block examples?

OK, I've put up a fresh version at

http://famprevmed.ucsd.edu/faculty/cberry/org-mode/Rpackage.org

I could not push it to Worg, in spite of my best try at following
http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.php.
(Yes, I did email as directed.)

Chuck

Charles C. Berry                            Dept of Family/Preventive Medicine
address@hidden                      UC San Diego