Re: [Orgmode] latex export of source code in lists

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex export of source code in lists
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 07:25:19 -1000

Hi Andreas,

In my experience, lists are a bit fragile this way (probably necessarily). One workaround might be to float the source code block (in the way I mentioned in a previous message) and then cross reference it from the list.

* Test
  1) this is the first item (Listing \ref{fig:first-code})
  2) this is the second item (Listing \ref{fig:second-code})

But this might not be what you're after.

All the best,
Tom