[Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.5

From: Gour
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg Android 0.4.5
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:26:40 +0100

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:11:15 -0500wrote:

Matthew> No problem, I enjoy the project immensely.   Regarding
Matthew> Swype... I personally can't stand it, I think it would be
Matthew> better if there were some visual indication of what letter I
Matthew> was hovering over

I believe I belong to your camp...especially considering there is no
support for Swype...that's why I'll wait for Galaxy 551...

Matthew>
Matthew> I have an original Droid which is an

Not available here. :-)

Anyway, availability of MobileOrg is strong 'pro' to buy Android phone
and not wait for Meego device. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour
--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA