Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] command f in agenda buffer
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:19:17 -0500

I haven't touched these settings, so in my setup, =f= executes
org-agenda-later, while =S-f= executes the command you're talking
about. (I got this info from =C-h m= while in the agenda)

I notice in the help docs that F means lower-case, and Shift-F means
upper-case. Perhaps try pressing =f= without the shift key?

Let me know if that doesn't help.