Re: [Orgmode] Re: Keep URLs from automagically turning into links in HTM

From: Uriel Avalos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Keep URLs from automagically turning into links in HTML export?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:56:46 -0500

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:53:55 +0100
Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> wrote:

> Oscar Carlsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Uriel, if you reply please, CC the list,:
>
> address@hidden
>
> I sent a reply to Oscar's post to the list, but Oscar did not
> include you :-/, that's why I'm writing directly to you.
>
> > Uriel Avalos <address@hidden> writes:
> >.
> >> Suppose you have the following org file:
> >>,
> >> * Hello World
> >> http://testlink.com
> >>
> >> How do you keep that URL from auto-magically turning into an HTML
> >> anchor (<a href="http://testlink.com>http://testlink.com</a>) in the
> >> export?
> >>
> > In case I would only want the URL like it is, I would monospace it, like
> > =http://testlink.com=. I like to keep it simple.
>
> [[ ][http://testlink.com]]
> exports as:

> Giovanni

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, is there some (per file) setting that disables that feature
all together? The context is a mathML macro that has a URL in the attribute:

#MACRO: mathml @<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";>

I could use a BEGIN_HTML block but these are meant to be inline, so I have to
use @ to escape the html. Unfortunately, the above macro gets exported as

@$lt;math xmlns="<a href="http://...";>http://....</a>"&gt;

which is not the intended result.