Re: [Orgmode] Re: Export LaTeX file to different directory?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Export LaTeX file to different directory?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:11:32 +0100

Thanks, everyone, at least now I know there's no easy and straightforward way to
do this. May I suggest a feature addition? ;-)

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 08:14:11PM -0800, Richard Lawrence wrote:
> Yes, there is a "Publish current file" option in the export dispatcher,
> though I've never used it myself.  Using this option with the right
> combination of :base-directory, :publishing-directory, and
> :exclude/:include in org-publish-project-alist might do the trick,
> depending on the OP's exact scenario.

TBH it really sounds like too much configuration for the occasional export that
I do... So the next time the need occurs, I'll have forgotten how I did it. But
because WHEN I need to export stuff, it's usually more than a single region,
it's annoying that the "export to buffer, save to temp dir, run latex"-sequence
cannot be automated...

J.

--
Joost Kremers