Re: [Orgmode] [OT] orgmode.org down?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] orgmode.org down?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:24:16 +0100

Hi Marco,

Marco <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello dear orgers,
> is the site orgmode.org down only for me (since yesterday) or did I
> miss something?

Yes, the site was down, it's up again -- sorry for the trouble.

It looks like the publishing process of Worg was eating too much memory.

I've turned down the publishing cron job for now and I will investigate
what goes wrong tomorrow (I have a day off).

Don't hesitate to ping me directly at address@hidden instead of sending a
mail to the list: I'll act upon this as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien