[Orgmode] Re: A python module for orgmode files

From: Jonathan BISSON
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: A python module for orgmode files
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:34:34 +0000 (UTC)

Jeff Horn <jrhorn424 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I think what Chris was referring to is the fact that you can write
> literate programs using org-mode and org-babel. You can mix
> documentation and code, and then run some nifty functions that
> separate them out. The advantage, of course, is that your source is
> self-documenting.

Yes, but an org file with babel is not python native. So I needed for one
of my projects an orgmode translator that is totally python native.
org-babel is nice for orgfiles doing computations but not for software
development.
> I suppose most people comment their code when they open-source a
> project, but I also suspect their are some real advantages to
> organizing your source code using org-mode's hierachies.
Yes, but I'm looking for a way to use org-mode kind of treating with
text files
but with a native python file.
I need to look at this :
http://tinyurl.com/2v26rsr