[Orgmode] Re: Error in pre-command-hook

From: Thorsten
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Error in pre-command-hook
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:42:55 +0100

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> Have you checked whether your own .emacs screws up? It would be much
> more helpful if you provide a step by step recipe to reproduce the bug
> starting with 'emacs -Q'. Cheers. Leo

Thats a bit complicated, I#m afraid. I load many libraries from Dropbox
and not from the normal places, so with emacs -Q nothing works anymore.

I wouls like to find the definition of the C-c . and C-u-c . key
strokes. I did a multi-isearch in all .el files in the org directory -
the only hit was in a comment in org.el. Where are these keys defined?
cheers
thorsten