Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:47:28 +0000

Hello all,

I'm resurrecting an old (well, not that old) thread dealing with the
agenda view being slow.

I have now determined that, at least in my case, the problem is not with
org but with the X server.  On a dual screen setup, the agenda view is
slow on one screen but shows instant response on the other, and this is
for the same window: simply moving the window from one screen to another
changes the performance.  There is no way this could be org.

I'm not sure what is happening with my X server but that's a problem
outside the scope of this mailing list :-)

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.25.geb0d)