[Orgmode] Windmove keybindings pass-through

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: [Orgmode] Windmove keybindings pass-through
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:24:22 -0800

As per the docs, I have (add-hook 'org-shiftup-final-hook
'windmove-up) and similar hooks set.  That way, shift-arrow keys work
as they do in windmove (that is, they switch between windows) _unless_
I am on an org heading.

I would like to make that behavior universal -- I want to disable any
sort of shift-arrow key handling in org-mode.  I switch windows way
more often than I manipulate headings.  Optionally, it would be nice
if I can map the shift-arrow functionality to something like M-arrows
or C-arrows or C-M-arrows (whichever might be not taken / less
useful).  However, getting rid of org-mode's stealing shift-arrows is
a priority.  Any help is appreciated :)

--Leo