Re: [OT: rST] was Re: [Orgmode] Re: Using org-mode to write an academic

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [OT: rST] was Re: [Orgmode] Re: Using org-mode to write an academic curriculum vitae (CV)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:49:53 -0500

Nice info to have, thanks! I formed my opinion from the resulting PDF
from this page: http://cl.ly/3fM1

Seems like it uses reportlab. http://code.google.com/p/rst2pdf/

With the new pandoc support, it's probably too late for an org versus
RST flame war... what a shame! :-P

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/