[Orgmode] Org Mode 7 Manual - printed edition now available

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Orgmode] Org Mode 7 Manual - printed edition now available
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:16:18 +0000

Hello,

For people who like printed documentation, the Org 7 mode manual has
now been published as a paperback book.  The details are

  "The Org Mode 7 Reference Manual - Organize your life with GNU Emacs"
   by Carsten Dominik and others
   Paperback (6"x9"), 282 pages.
   Retail Price: $14.95 (9.95 GBP), ISBN 9781906966089

For more information and links to bookstores where you can buy it see
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/org/manual/

I'm happy to say that for each copy sold $1 will be donated to the Org
project by Network Theory Ltd.

(We also publish other free software manuals, including Perl, Python,
PostgreSQL, GNU Octave, R and others, and have donated over $24,000 to
those projects this way -- more details at our website below.)

--
best regards,

Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,