[Orgmode] org-capture to file+datetree+prompt lives in the future?

From: Urs Rau (UK)
Subject: [Orgmode] org-capture to file+datetree+prompt lives in the future?
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:32:54 +0000

I am running the latest git version "Org-mode version 7.4
(release_7.4.41.g96c70)" and found that if my capture runs with the option
file+datetree+prompt the year it detects is 3979
but if I run it without the '+prompt' option at the end it detects the right
year 2010. Also with the prompt option appended it creates multiple top level
headings for year 3979 for notes and todos.

my .emacs customize capture setting is the default that org-mode suggests the
only thing I changed was the appended '+prompt'

Is it me, or my setup or this is a little bug?

Regards

--
Urs Rau