[Orgmode] [ANN] Zotero for plain text (including org-mode)

From: Erik Hetzner
Subject: [Orgmode] [ANN] Zotero for plain text (including org-mode)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:00:22 -0800

Hi org-mode users,

zotero-plain is a system for using Zotero to include citations in
plain text documents.

At the moment it has 3 components: an emacs library for linking Zotero
with org-mode, an emacs library for easy insertion of citations into a
reStucturedText document, and a reStucturedText directive for using
Zotero to format citations,

I use this system with org-mode to keep track of my reading & notes on
my reading. I am sure that there are other things that could be done
with Zotero + org-mode, & would appreciate feedback or patches to help
it do what you want it to!

The code may be checked out using hg here:

  http://e6h.org/~egh/hg/zotero-plain

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Note: at the moment this integration depends on mozrepl, but with the
recent release of a zotero.org API for generating citations, it should
be possible to integrate with Emacs either via mozrepl or via the new
API.

best, Erik Hetzner