[Orgmode] body-only for single file html export

From: joe
Subject: [Orgmode] body-only for single file html export
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:46:23 -0600

Hello org-mode Experts,

I would like to use the ":body-only" option for exporting html (and
ocassionally latex). Reading through the docs and maillist, I think I
understand how to do this if I'm publishing an entire project.  I
don't have a project, though...

I use emacs for editing html textareas and on-the-fly html editing,
and want to export a single file using the body-only option.

I was hoping I could simply do something like this in the template but
it doesn't seem to work:

If someone can help me with an org-mode-export-html function that sets
the body-only option for a single file (without setting up a project),
I would be very grateful.

Thank you much!

BTW: using org-mode 7.4, gnu emacs 23.1.50