[Orgmode] LaTeX exporter #+INCLUDE bug

From: Rasmus
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX exporter #+INCLUDE bug
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:12:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I think there might be a bug when using #+INCLUDE and the LaTeX exporter. The
content of the included file is exported twice, although slightly different in
each case. I experience this when I include org-files starting with a headline,
i.e. "*".

I use Org-mode 7.4 with GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+
Version 2.22.1)

The following example illustrates the problem. Note, the problem does not exist
when using the HTML exporter.

$ cat main.org
#+INCLUDE: "included.org" org
$ cat included.org