[Orgmode] Re: Fontification of blocks

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Fontification of blocks
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:36:58 +0000

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>
writes:

> Hi David,
>
> "David O'Toole" wrote:
>> 2010/12/10 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>:
>>> In order to make the blocks stand out more clearly in the mix of prose, code
>>> and table results of many Babel Org files, I've added 2 new faces:
>>>
>>> - org-block-begin-line
>>> - org-block-end-line
>>>
>>> These apply to the line just before and after the block's body:
>>
>> I give a definite Vote++ to this feature!
>
> Thanks for the incentive. And happy to know it will please others as well...

Hi Seb,

Am I right in thinking that your work in this thread superseded the
discussion in

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/32880/focus=33924

and that therefore we should terminate patch

http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/399/

and wait for you to finish up here?

I'll look forward to the finished product. Thanks,

Dan