Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help with org and SSH

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help with org and SSH
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:18:48 -0500

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Dan Davison <address@hidden> wrote:

> The second one is lacking the fboundp protection. Does it help if you
> put the fboundp test in, as below?

Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the patch and got a huge backtrace
full of binary characters. I don't know what is going on there, but
your patch should help...

I'd paste what I'm seeing but I don't know how to get text out of the
chrome shell and into the web browser...

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/