[Orgmode] Re: Need help with org and SSH

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Need help with org and SSH
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:28:38 -0500

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I turned off inline image display by default and this fixed it for me.
>
>   (setq org-startup-with-inline-images nil)

Thanks, Bernt. Adding this to my init file throws a recursion error
when calling the agenda.

For now, calling agenda twice (without touching the variable above)
works to get the agenda displayed. The (original) error still occurs,
which makes me curious (and slightly annoyed).

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/