[Orgmode] c-c c-e 1 a crashes

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] c-c c-e 1 a crashes
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:51:34 -0700

Perhaps activate-mark is an emacs 23 function.  Emacs 22, latest org.

Also, I was wondering, how often do people export the current file vs.
the current region vs. the current subtree?

I almost always export the current subtree.  I wonder if most other
people are that way also.  If not, how do I make c-c c-e always use a
prefix of 1?

Thanks.

Samuel

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly serious