[Orgmode] org-mode keybinding conflicts with user keybinding : C-tab

From: Michel Briand
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode keybinding conflicts with user keybinding : C-tab
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:22:24 +0100

Hello,

for many years I'm using C-tab bounded to 'other-window.

Org-mode binds this key (control tab), however I would like to keep my
own binding for this key.

I've investigated in "Org Disputed Keys", enabling
org-replace-disputed-keys and adding :

([(control tab)] . [(meta control tab)])

at the end of the org-disputed-keys list.

But this does not work. My C-tab binding is working in all buffers
except the Org-mode one.

Best regards,
Michel