[Orgmode] org-batch-agenda giving "Unknown terminal type" error

From: johnt
Subject: [Orgmode] org-batch-agenda giving "Unknown terminal type" error
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:56:12 +0000 (UTC)

I am trying to export my agenda from the command line. It works fine using C-c
ae
Here is the command I am using:
emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs_batch -eval '(org-batch-agenda "e")'
I made a stripped down .emacs try to help. If I run some simple command like
org-version it works fine.

I am running Ubuntu and the ELPA tar org-20101223.tar.  I assume I have some
kind of configuration problem. Any ideas?