[Orgmode] org mode in multi-mode

From: Hopsing K
Subject: [Orgmode] org mode in multi-mode
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:39:45 +0100

I am trying to use org-mode and c-mode together with using the
Two-Mode-Mode (http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MultipleModes). I'd like to embed org-mode comments
inside a c file, using org-mode for commenting c code,
something that would be quite useful I thought.
something like this
-------
/*<org>
* Description
  ** TODO write

</org>*/

int func1() {
  int i = 0;
}
------
The two-mode-mode.el defines the default mode to be
c-mode and the <org>..</org> chunks to be org-mode.
The problem now is that the * headers will fold past the
</org> marker. My question is:
 - is there another multi-mode that works with org
 - is there a #break style tag in org-mode that
   lets me define a section end: i.e.:
   <org>
   * Description
      ** TODO write
      #break
      This belongs to Description.
   #break
  not folded
   </org>

  Where I can define a subsection to end. When I then for instance TAB on "** TODO write" only the
      ** TODO write
      #break
will fold. If I TAB on "* Description" only the part up till "not folded" will fold.

-- Greetings Konrad