[Orgmode] Understanding habits - repeat interval

From: Tommy Kelly
Subject: [Orgmode] Understanding habits - repeat interval
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:05:07 -0600

I'm trying a first use of the habits tracking function but I'm not sure
I understand the way they are set up. I have three questions. Here's the
first.

Is it possible to set up a daily habit -- that is, one that should be
done at least every day and at most every day (as opposed to the
"shaving" example in the manual where the at-most and at-least numbers
are different). Suppose I want to shave every day. Is this correct:

 ** TODO Shave
        SCHEDULED: <2009-10-17 Sat .+1d>

I already tried the following but it gives an error:

 ** TODO Shave
        SCHEDULED: <2009-10-17 Sat .+1d/1d>

The first seems to work but it's giving me a confusing bar chart (more
on that later), so I wanted to ask in case the repeater is wrong.

thanks,
Tommy